My First Photo Session

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by ItzBitzHair, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ItzBitzHair

ItzBitzHair TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    give me your opinion please.

Here are photo's from my first time in my studio. O think its an ok pix other then the background being out of place. This was a test shoot no an actually job or client please tell me what you think.

Used A one Light set up, light about 4 feet away on the left side of her and a reflector on the right hand side. Iso 100 ss about 125 or so and i think the fstop was 5.6 i think..

Thnx
    [​IMG]

2. Socrates

Socrates TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Really good lighting with only a single light source!

3. SpeedTrap

SpeedTrap TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    If you have the room , put some distance between the subject and the background.

4. ghpham

ghpham TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I find the background a bit distracting with all the folds and wrinkled. I think the subject should be a bit further away from the background, and maybe the background should be blurred. There seem to be some hot spots on her forehead and her cheeks (maybe the light is too close?), the white on her sweatshirt seems blown. She is pretty well lighted to be sure.

5. brileyphotog

brileyphotog TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Very well lit, maybe too well. She seems a little over exposed. Move her away from the background, move the light a little further back, use just a little longer focal length and a faster f-stop to create more depth of field would all be possible options