My First Photo Upload.

Danieldcr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I have been in the shadows on this site for a while. I today decided to register with the site.

The picture attached is of Longleat house in the UK. This is my first photo uploaded and any feedback would be appreciated.

Resized_DSCF0688.jpg

Thanks, Dan.

Thanks for the offer of help but I have Sorted it I hope. Nice to see such freindly people on this forum.

Thanks again, Daniel.

Danieldcr said:
Thanks for the offer of help but I have Sorted it I hope. Nice to see such freindly people on this forum.

Thanks again, Daniel.

i dont use this forum much but the reason i use it is because there are some great guys here that are friendly and helpful.

i like your image, in my opinion you should have moved to your right (up the road a bit) so that you were in between the two fountains, it is a little crooked from that view.

i like longleat and should drag myself there more often, thanks for sharing

Oh, this is an impressive mansion, Daniel.
Do you happen to have also photos form a little closer?
And yes, though the side line of the mansion is parallel to the side of the photo, the building looks crooked. Must be the perspective.

I do have other pics but will have to look for them. Will post later if i can find them.

I was in a moving car at the time of taking the shot. We were leaving after a great day (taking pics of animals ect.). When i saw the house and decided to just snap a pic I was supprised at how good the shot came out from a moving vehicle.

Thanks for all your comments, much appreciated.
Dan.

I have found the pic that i took before but it is at the same angle as the one I have posted already. The day was a little more overcast in this pic as well.

Resized_longleathouse.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back