My first photo!

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just sort of took an interest in taking pictures after I took one yesterday with my phone camera. haha. so it's not very good quality but i'll post it... i played with the effects in photobucket too.

golfoglf-4.jpg

golfoglf-1.jpg

b/w

Last edited:
I just sort of took an interest in taking pictures after I took one yesterday with my phone camera.
^ HAHAHAHA i love it!

In reguards to the photo..not to bad for a phone. Next time try and get more of the ball in the picture. i dont really like that whole blurry layer around the edges of the photo. im guess you're using photoshop on an iphone? haha.

Keep snapping :D

thanks! haha. i'll fix that thing then. i thought it was too much blur too

WHOA! that's amazing. thanks! haha what is that?

and actually it was just a blackberry :D i sent the picture to my computer.

Ok, so you know not to put a subject directly in the middle all of the time. Well, I'm here to tell you that you can still leave a little bit more room on the sides, :thumbup:

It's good for a first picture, trust me. I also think a little more of the grass in the front as opposed to so much sky would make this even better.

Try again. Since this isn't a space ship blasting off or a dog flying, I'm sure you can set this up again. Good first try. Also, get yourself a better photo editor. I know I never even worked with photobucket when I was just starting out... Photoscape is not as difficult as Photoshop to just start out with, and it even lets you adjust curves 'n levels 'n all. It'll just help you get used to more options, and plus, it's free.

yeah! i'll try to get another one today since i'm going golfing again :]

I didn't take too much time on that one because the mosquitoes were eating me up xD

thanks for all the input everyone! this is a great forum.

grass line needs to be straighter. or is it jus a hill? hard to tell

it's a hill :]

Here are two of my shots that have the same general idea as yours. I wish the sky wasn't washed out. Didn't feel like messing around with these in PS though.

wow i wish i had that kind of camera with the zoom in only on the one object you're focusing on. that's only an option for good cameras right?

I used macro mode for both of those shots. You don't need a "good" camera for that. Many have that function.

Most reactions

Back