My First Photography Site

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by darin3200, May 10, 2005.

1. darin3200

darin3200 TPF Noob!

I just completed my very first photography site DarinFriedrichs.com and would like some feedback on how it looks etc...

Thanks,
    Darin

2. tr0gd0o0r

tr0gd0o0r TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I really love the lay out it looks awesome. I do have two comments though. first, the homepage looks really empty. I'd suggest either coming up with a logo or perhaps going straight to the gallery or a bio or something

2. when i go to the second gallery, my initial reaction is ot not scroll down b/c i didn't have to on the first page (this is a really nit picky critique which i have a bad habit of giving on websites, but i figure all information can do is help.

3. darin3200

darin3200 TPF Noob!

Thanks on the layout, I did think the front page looked a little empty as well. I just moved everything to the middle and now it seems more like an "enter here" type of page

I still need to look at my site under some different resolutions, with firefox at 1024x768 the pictures are cut off at the bottom of the screen so you have to scroll down. It might be different with other resolutions, so I will check that out.