My first photography webpage

perfectzero84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I actually bought the template but it is my first time working with flash so it took a little while for me to figure out how to swap photos and change stuff around. The only thing really working as of right now is my portfolio. Please let me know what you think of my photographs and the website. And if you have any advice feel free to share. Thank you. And I would love to love to see others to compare mine to so if you have a site I would love to check it out.

http://www.djonesphotography.com

I opened your link in a new tab, and it's still loading, and I'm posting this. So, you should figure that out. People won't be that patient. The way you have it set up, the first page I see once it does load is your "People" portfolio. Although this may be what may make money, your nature work is of much better quality and execution.
I think your site looks great, it's just a little slow loading. Your nature work is outstanding, but your people work could use some improvement. Many people find it helpful to post an ad on craigslist advertising a free photo shoot for a model. You get the pictures, they get copies. More faces always look better, I'm working on this myself now. Keep up the good work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back