My First Photos on TPF

willli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This are my first photos that I share with you guys coments and critiques are very well acepted. Hope that you like it thanks for watching

This is a family sunset tooked at the North Shore of Long Island NY
I named Family Sunset do to all the familys that were sharing that day on the beach it was an amazing day
Tooked with a Nikon D300 and a 70-300 Vr F4.5-5.6
s3i.jpg
http://www.thephotoforum.com/photos/data/500/medium/s3i.jpg

This is the same day same place another angle
Nikon D300 with a 70-300 VR F4.5-5.6
s5i.jpg

This one is a sunrise tooked on East shore at Long Island NY

s2i.jpg

I like 2 and 3.

I can't really critique as I am still learning but I think the low level of detail in the foreground of number 2 (such as the kids striped top) is slightly distracting so I would just bring up the shadows slightly and fill in the detail to give a solid black silouhette. If that makes sense?

Or crop out the people completely and just have the sailing vessels. That would look cool to. Number 2 is def my favourite.

Thanks for the comments I really apreciate it

I like all of them but I choose the last one. The gradient of the sky and the colors in the clouds are just amazing!

I like all of them but I choose the last one. The gradient of the sky and the colors in the clouds are just amazing!

Thanks for the comment you know that is my favorite one to. BTW it was so cold that morning LOL

Actually yes is a water skier I thought that it was a nice composition from the guys playing on the sand the father fishing and the water skier doing he's stuffs

Most reactions

New Topics

Back