My first photos

HotWire

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I am a complete beginner and this is a new camera as of last night. The photo's are nothing special but they are the first oens I have taken with the camera. Everything is on an auto mode. I was pretty much flipping through pre determined settings lol. I have alot to learn lol. I hope I posted this link right. :lmao: Not sure why it wont let them be opened to the original size. but ohwell.

The horizon is a little crooked, The picture however is very nice! Its close to the 2/3 rule. Good timing on the shot! :)

The horizon is a little crooked, The picture however is very nice! Its close to the 2/3 rule. Good timing on the shot! :)

Yeah I was actually leaning down on some lava rock and was kinda hard to balance lol. What did you think of the others? Wanted to make sure I did the album link correctly lol

I cant look at the other photos? There's no next or previous links or anything...:no smile:

I cant look at the other photos? There's no next or previous links or anything...:no smile:
Bah I must of messed something up then. When I click the thumbnail it shows me the album with 6 images. It dont show them all at once but on the left side it has the arrow to go to the next one. Maybe I am crazier than my wife thinks lol

Anyone else have the same problem with viewing the album?

Last edited:
Well the link you gave is to your account I think? I clicked the link at the bottom that says "first photos with Camera" and it says logging into album Smokin_u : Hawaii Pictures and asks for a pword

Well the link you gave is to your account I think? I clicked the link at the bottom that says "first photos with Camera" and it says logging into album Smokin_u : Hawaii Pictures and asks for a pword

oopse I think cause I made it private lol. Ill go fix and repost it. Sorry.

Where in Hawaii are you? I have a place on the BigIsland, Hilo side. This is beautiful, just crooked horizon like someone mentioned.

nice!! i see you're in hawaii... did you manage to get any shots of those huge swells breaking up at the northshore? I think my BIL (lives in Waikiki) said they were like 60 feet or something? Crazy stuff... would love to see it if you have some to share!

I wish I got the chance to go see the waves this last week. Unfortunatley I had to work. I do know that people were camped all along the road in north shore where the Waves were the highest and the tourney happened. I live in Kaneohe which is the rainy side but also the more lush side as well.

The first photo is at a camping park and I took alot more after these so I will see if i have one with a better horizon.

By chance was anyone able to see the other photos in the album?

Mahalo

Yup! :) I especially like the high wave with the beach in the background (#4). Awesome pic!

Much thanks for the response. I am actually going to see about taking a class at the one of the schools here. Well that is if they offer one at nights or weekends lol

i really like the lighting, and the range of tones. The depth of field is nice too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back