My first pic post

antarchitect

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These were taken in Cape May, NJ from July. I'm still learning my D50 so comments are welcomed.

221295360_0e62b54199.jpg

221297076_f5ab2c3fc8_o.jpg

221297073_c319161c1a_o.jpg

221297072_8a4202a89b_o.jpg

221295373_7376d9b5e6_o.jpg

Welcome to TPF! I must say I am totally taken back by image one. If I didn't know better you were shooting in my old hometown. There is a building there that looks very close to that one. Its a great pic.

Number 3, what can I say. I love it. You captured some great color in that image.

What a great way to join tpf.

1 and 3 are spectacular, especially 3....4 has some of the same elements as 3, but you really caught the lighting and moment perfectly in 3, whereas 4 was just a bit too dark. Welcome to the forum, and keep posting!

Don't mind at all, I do the borders in Photoshop using the "Canvas Size" funtion. I have an action set up to add the border so I don't need to go through each step (black/white) on everyphoto

antarchitect said:
Don't mind at all, I do the borders in Photoshop using the "Canvas Size" funtion. I have an action set up to add the border so I don't need to go through each step (black/white) on everyphoto

Yeah, I know I am just repeating most everyone else, but #3 just blows me away. It is just stunning. The 4th has some of the same qualities, but just does not affect me like 3 does. The 1st one is very good and the 2nd does have a nice creepy look to it. You picked some very good shots for your first ones to post and welcome to TPF.

Would you mind laying out how you set that up in PS? I just got PS 7 recently and I am still very new to it and learning what I can from others.

number 5 really stands out today even though i love the other ones too...something about the people below really gets me

courtneyls32991 said:
number 5 really stands out today even though i love the other ones too...something about the people below really gets me

Thanks, I was really happy with that shot, I just wish I would have gotten in front of the umbrella.

srobb said:
Would you mind laying out how you set that up in PS? I just got PS 7 recently and I am still very new to it and learning what I can from others.

I'll try to get back to you on that once I'm home from work.

Most reactions

Back