My first picture post!!

Ayglnu13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey! My name is Amy and I am 17, I am just getting into photography to bare with me if they are really bad :wink: Here are some of my pictures:

100_3428A.jpg

100_3483A.jpg

100_3294s.jpg

100_32752smal.jpg

100_2338.jpg

100_30929s.jpg

Thanks so much for looking!

~Amy

Nice shots. You sure love the selective color.

I do love selective color. I dont really know why though. Every one is like "oh its so boring and over used". But for some reason I still like it :blushing:

~Amy

Damn Amy ... those first two are AWESOME ... I love them

If you are only just 17 and starting ... I am hanging up my camera ... ;)

Welcome to TPF ........ you have a great eye ..

and btw ... I also love the selective colouring .... I have posted a couple here before.

Thanks!! I just took the first two this morning! :D

I would love to see your pictures, but I am not quite sure where to look :)

~Amy

Welcome Amy !

These are really some awesome photos here you presented. All 6 of them are really nice and crisp. Hope to see more in the future. ;)

welcome amy! i'm 17 also.

very neat shots, i love the first two! if you want to see other people's images, just click on their name to get to their profile, then go to 'find all threads by [whoever]'. you can browse through all the threads and photo posts they've made. or, if they have a website, you can go to that :D

keep posting!

very nice/creative work Amy...would love to see more! welcome aboard.

I really dig that first one, but all of these are well done. Welcome to the forum. !!

Welcome :)

Very nice. Second one is ace (great, awesome etc), and the third i like. looks surreal (sp?) and interesting (with the post and things blowing around)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back