My FIRST PICTURES OF A HUMAN!

STINKY PICTURES

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I`m a stay at home grand mom raising a wonderful 12 year old. I sell on ebay for a living and thats what my camera has been used for since I bought it about 2 months. (Canon 40d)

Yesterday she got a new baby ferret, her second one. And she asked me if i would take a picture of her with it. so of course i told her yes, the timing was all wrong. It was 4:00 very sunny and i told her to go and sit in my sun room in front of the glass door... yea i knew it was stupid. but it looked ok through LIVE VIEW.. so i thought what the heck give it a shot. Light coming thought she smokey glass hitting her hair in the back, maybe its not too bad.... well i can always take more later. yes i know its probably a big no no. so tomorrow is another day.

anyway here is my first HUMAN picture. PLEASE feel free to pick it to pieces. i`m ok with that.

to tell you the truth i wish i put a little more thought into it, like background, maybe used my tripod, composition. they are just simple at home pictures. I`m almost embarrassed to show them.

but now i`m getting the bug and i feel like i want to continue with this. and i thought i would only use my camera for ebay.. what a dummy!

IMG7149.JPG

IMG7151.JPG

There really is a lot of potential in this that you may or may not have been aware of....
You have an almost Alice like child with a skull and cross bones head band, a baby pink top and a ferret..

I really like number two but I'd like to see more of the headband to give it that effect maybe someone can help you bring the detail back to the ferrets face with some PP....

Most reactions

Back