My first pictures: Peter the Cat, and xbox thing

fakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, i'm a 15 year old boy from Norway, and last weekend i borrowed a Canon EOS 20D from a friend who's really in to photo. My "carriere" as a Photographer is nothing else but vacation photos with analog cameras:mrgreen:

Software: RAW Shooter & Photoshop

So here's the first picture i took. It's an xbox controller, with several A4 paper.

The other picture is of my cat named peter. Peter the cat:D

fakey_xboxcontroller.jpg

I just said to another youngin earlier...you're off to a great start! Excellent lighting on that controller!

Welcome to TPF :) Look forward to some more shots.

If this was your first shot with the camera, you should get one and go into product photography. This macro is just incredible. What were your lighting source(s)? Aside from the sharp focus, the lighting is wht makes this shot! BIG PROPS! The Kitty Cat is excellent as well!

Thx :D

Well, the lightning on the xbox controller is actually a very large, light, living room with "roof-windows", så the lightning gets very good. I dont know actually the settings and stuff, because i just experimented with different things unntil i got this shot, which i was very happy with.

I'm hoping to borrow the camera another weekend so i can play around and maybe get some good shots.

:thumbup:

Killer shots. Wow... Welcome to the forum. Lookin forward to more schtuff from ya.

Here's another one i picked out right now.

"Where's the color?"

fakey_painting.jpg

Woah man, your off to a killer start. you've definately got your own style starting here.

love the cat's eyes!!! :thumbup:

Well the first thing I thought of was that first shot would make an excellent product pic and that last one too!! You have a great eye and I think you are gonna be great!! : ) Also welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing more from you!!! : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back