my first pinecone

chall33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i went to the park today to try to get to know my camera more and experiment..and this is my first pinecone pic! C&C!

pinecone.jpg

It's nice overall, and I like the low angle, bringing the viewer more into it's environment.

Nice result of your experimenting with POVs and DOF (points of view and depth of field), I imagine you actually flopped yourself flat on your tummy - good one! Focus is also perfect ... exposure looks like it was on the brink of overexposure, I guess you metred off the dark parts of the cone. Composition still is a bit on the "centred" side, but for a first experiment this one's still good! No doubt. I'm so happy to see how you're enjoying your camera.

Nice result of your experimenting with POVs and DOF (points of view and depth of field), I imagine you actually flopped yourself flat on your tummy - good one! Focus is also perfect ... exposure looks like it was on the brink of overexposure, I guess you metred off the dark parts of the cone. Composition still is a bit on the "centred" side, but for a first experiment this one's still good! No doubt. I'm so happy to see how you're enjoying your camera.

yes, i got on my tummy and everything! i got nice and dirty..it was fun! thanks for the critiques...i was looking at it and something seemed off..i liked it but i knew there was something just eh about it and i think you hit the nail on the head.

thank you both for your comments!

Most reactions

Back