My first post... be gentle.

JOSHardson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The main thing that I liked about this place was the look of the deforestation. There is something eerie about it. This was taken with an old Canon Digital Rebel. Yeah, the first one, before there was XT or XS.

3819274094_e690a0ebc5.jpg

Interesting picture but I not getting what you are going for . Like you said the deforrestation.. but then get rid of the guy? or is he the subject and if so why? would like to see it in color maybe, not rocking the black and white here.

Thanks for the comments. After reading your critiques I do agree that it would have been a better photo sans the guy. Even more of the eerie thing goin on.

Thanks for the comments...

What jeffro said, and it looks like your enjoying some modeling.

I think it's just that your figure isn't doing much that is interesting. Had he been more involved in the environment, he would have served as a good focal point.

dxqcanada made a good point. Wide angle, getting low and near the stumps, would have given you some good foreground interest, and with a narrow aperture, could have captured detail in the background, giving you the deforestation effect you were trying to achieve.

Most reactions

Back