My first post/picture.

TAS4LIFE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. This is the first time that I am posting a picture. I don't have any photo editing software right now but I am researching the different brands and plan on buying something soon. I liked this picture mainly because of the colors in the sky and how the flowers looked against it. Please feel free to make comments. I am definitely not a professional photographer and I definitely want to learn more so I am open to all comments.
366126130.jpg

You're shot is underexposed quite a bit. Compositionally you have some nice lines and shapes going on but not a whole lot of visual interest with the flat color.

If you're looking for editing software, try Gimp, it's free and a lot of people get great results from it.

Thank you!!! I went to the site and downloaded the program. Thanks so much for the software information, I really appreciate it. I will probably end up spending hours on here playing around with it LOL

No problem! Like I said, many people on here use it so you'll pretty easily have your questions answered (if not already in a previous post). Have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back