My first post with photo

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just joined the forum and thought I'd try to upload a photo to test it out. Comments on the photo are welcomed and encouraged.

IMG%5D

B%26WGrainElevatorsSky-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! Too bad about the power line though...

Any photoshop pro able to clone that sucker out? I can attempt...

Wow, that was taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 P&S? Nice job!

You don't need to be a pro to clone it out lol

Yeah but I'm photoshop challenged soo to me anyone who can clone objects out is a pro!

lol so am i :)

I took out the powerline and will post with permission... Says not okay to edit, so I won't post without permission...

I did also.With permission I will also post. You see who's is better... ITS ON Sirashley!!!
I will lose :( haha

<>Dylan<>

Yes sir. This was my first clone but I think it's pretty damn good!

Well I'm no photoshop pro so this could be interesting... LOL...

Sorry for taking so long. I drove back down there, climbed the pole and cut the wire out myself, and then re-shot the photo. ;) I didn't realize you could do it in photoshop.

Y'all have my permission to post my photo sans line. Thanks a million for the effort.

Quick Question: I was thinking of getting a print of this, like an 8" x 10" (or maybe even 16" x 20"), but I notice that to do so I'd need to crop the photo. So what have I done wrong? Should I have moved much farther back from the shot, so I could crop it on the computer later? Is that something I should be keeping in mind when taking photos? Do I win any sort of prize for dumbest question?

Ideally, I'd like to get a custom sized print so as not to have to lose anything. Does anyone know where I can get this done online? I know even less about getting prints done than I do about photography, if that's even possible. Thanks, and thanks for the comments on my photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back