My first post

sebastian83

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC01634.jpg

Hi guyz, this is my first post, tell me what you think about my picture and how could I take better shots in the future.

Welcome to the forum. Very nice image; well done. My only thoughts are that perhaps it could be cropped to remove the pole structure in the bottom RH corner and maybe just a bit of burning to darken up the front of the green house middle right? Other than that, I quite like it; you've done a good job under what look to have been fairly difficult lighting conditions.

Thank you for your advice, I find it very usefull

Hello and welcome! :hug:: (LOL!!)

Being a beginner myself....I can't give you tips and techniques or anything, but I do know that I like this pic!! Nice clouds, great colours, wonderful perspective! This is one of those shots where you just look and search and enjoy...all the while, having a little smile on your face, because you think of how neat it would be to actually be there!

Nice job! :wink:

I might try to horizon crop it a bit. (make it look more like one of those long narrow picture thingies that I can't think of the name of at the moment because It's 3:00 AM and my brain isn't designed to work properly at this time of the morning) :)

Seems like there is a lot of dead space and it's hard to decide what to look at, cropping off a lot of the bottom may move the focus point up a bit and help that. Just a thought and something to play with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back