My first post

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by stc9357, Sep 30, 2006.

1. stc9357

stc9357 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The photos aren't that great but I'm new to photography. These are taken with a film camera and scanned onto computer. Didn't do hardly anything in photoshop didn't have time. Also I only have the kit lens with my canon rebel k2 so my shots are limited.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WNK

WNK TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to the forum!
    We're always glad to have new members here; and this place has been an excellent resource for me... hope you enjoy it as well!

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey Steve, so these are the first photos taken with your newly achieved second hand k2?

I have not said "Welcome to ThePhotoForum" in the Q&A-threads where you were telling the story of your purchasing this camera, but I have read the threads and am happy to see some first results now.

Very nice first pictures, I particularly like the second one here, for the colours seem to be best in that one and I quite like the POV (point of view) you chose there.

The colours in the third are a bit off, I wonder where that came from? Scanner? Did you scan the prints on a scanner that you have at home?

4. stc9357

stc9357 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Lafoto the colors are a little off because I played with them in photoshop and didn't change them back. I'll post the orignial color in my next post. Also my name isn't steve its Logan and I did use the scanner at my house.