The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all:
As I have mentioned before I am new to digital photography and I am just trying to get going on working with the digital image enhancing software.

Adobe CS is far to expensive for me so all I have for now is Microsoft Digital Image Suite Ann. Edition. Not very good software but im just starting out. I guess I also need to start by actually taking a decent shot first.:mrgreen:

I believe this sunrise to be far to dark but my aim was to place the border and pep up the shot a bit. Any opinions on the sunrise would be appreciated good and bad. As well, does anyone know of the best means of becoming a photo editing guru.

Thanks all.

Paul

myfirstProject2.jpg

Hi again caper !

For a beginner, I found this shot to be really nice ! it just needs some correction in PS and you'll have a great shot.

If you're obsessed with sunrise/sets (somewhat like me..!), I have a couple of these here: http://www.turboshots.net/gallery/en/digha/digha_g_en.html. I want you to have a look at number 1 and number 15 - they have been edited and approved by a pro. You'll get an idea on how to make intentional silhouettes.

Well done till now, keep up the good work ! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back