My first real modeling shoot - Model Mayhem

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally did it, I met up with a great Model Mayhem girl and did my first real model shoot. :)

Here's a sample, I'm still processing the images and this is one of the first I've finished. Since it's 1:30am I'm about ready to crash. But I wanted to get your C&C on at least one image before bed.

Thoughts?

515539284_DHU49-L.png

I think the framing looks odd, like I'm pulling her hair from the first person view. Other than that, great shot!

Ha, I didn't really look at it that way... interesting.

Here's another one.

515551546_DLrZr-XL.png

He got to pay her. Seriously getting to "know" people/models/girls etc is not an issue, if you have trouble communicating with anyone then people photography is not for you.

I like both shots but hate the backdrop, its also too close to the subject. Well oof would have looked better even if just to confuse viewers about what it is but in focus does nothing for me. H

He got to pay her. Seriously getting to "know" people/models/girls etc is not an issue, if you have trouble communicating with anyone then people photography is not for you.
You're correct, I paid for her time. I got about 4 hours of shooting time with her.

I like both shots but hate the backdrop, its also too close to the subject. Well oof would have looked better even if just to confuse viewers about what it is but in focus does nothing for me. H
I agree about the backdrop. She chose the backdrop. Unfortunately I didn't get the separation in the second shot I would have liked to.

Thanks for the comments.

Here's one other shot.

515506318_8Z9eh-L.png

The backdrop in these is too distracting, and why is she choosing the backdrop you are the photographer she is being paid to pose

Most reactions

Back