My First REAL Photo Gallery

auer1816

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
blog.epicedits.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I finally got some of my pictures up on the web. I'm offering them as prints of various sizes and papers.

Auer PhotoWorks

I've also got a photography blog that I've been feverishly posting topics to for the last two months.

Epic Edits Weblog

Thanks for checking them out!

Two quick comments:

1. Your site is a bit too blue for my taste.

2. It would be nice if the first thing I saw was some photographs... when people pull up your web site they should be greeted right away with one/some of your best photographs. They shouldn't have to scroll down to find them.

That said, you've got some great photographs here... I'm tempted to buy "Dark Skies" myself.

Thanks Jim,

The blue is a bit much. I need to get in there and start editing the style sheets a bit.

I'll have to look into moving the front page photos around for more visibility -- I hadn't thought about that.

Thanks for the comments, always appreciated.

Well the theme is very...default, I would create a new theme for the site that's not the default one, and work on a custom logo to personalize it more.

I know, I know. It's on my list of things to do, but I wanted to at least get the site up and running. I'll probably be tweaking over the next couple of months.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back