My first Sel. Color

d1a1s1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im stilling trying to get a hang of "layers" but this is almost where I want it.

SelColor.jpg

Nobody has an opinion on this what so ever? Ill just assume everyone was so amazed they were at a loss for words! haha

I like the lower half as a picture by itself... the top part isn't too interesting and everything in between is too much negative space. If you cropped it as just the bottom panes and maybe a smaller amount of the building it could be a really nice photo. But as it is my eyes get lost, no focal point...

Personally I think this is a more interesting photo...
crop.jpg

See...thats why I like this site...that looks a lot better, thanks.

OK, cropped it, straightened out the lines, and retained the color. Much better. Thanks again.

Windows.jpg

Now thats looks 100% better.... nice job!

e46 M3? :drool2: I really want one... If I didn't have so much money into my S4 I probably would trade that in for one.

Yeah, selective coloring has to be done to where it stands out. Otherwise you can't tell that it's been done, like in the original photo.

e46 M3? :drool2: I really want one... If I didn't have so much money into my S4 I probably would trade that in for one.

S4 is a bad mofo as well! Ive been trying to take pictures of my car but because its silver the lighting is tough and any color around the car is picked up. Ill try again today.

You'd trade an S4 for an M3?? You nutter!

You'd trade an S4 for an M3?? You nutter!

V6 bi-turbo S4... I have full RS4 motor conversion also, if I didn't I would trade it for an newer E46 M3 in a heartbeat... RWD>AWD

and e46 m3 w/eurosport twinscrew supercharger =:mrgreen:

heres a quick shot from today. Ill try and get some better ones...and start a new thread!

Car.jpg

Thats a beautiful shot! I just wish the bottom wasn't cropped so close to the wheels...

Most reactions

Back