TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just went out and took these two photos for ****s and kicks today:
DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

I figured they were in the spirit of March, clovers and all :lol:
I was kind of sloppy and quick in taking them, but I think they came out pretty decent.
Any thoughts or suggestions as to how I can make them better? I realize that there is a piece of trash in one of them, I should have taken it out haha.

I'm new to Digital and Photoshop, so if you want to edit it and show me how it's done, feel free! :D I used Photobucket to upload them, I don't know if it's a good choice or not. If the EXIF data isn't available, I apologize!

Rule of thirds, rule of thirds, rule of thirds. They are wayyy to centered for my taste. Also, get on the ground and look up at the flower with the sky for a background. That would definitely increase interest.

William
Congrats on the new camera, and I understand the excitement of running out to shoot, shoot, shoot.

But...
'Light, composition, subject'.

If the subject was/is the dandelion, then focus in on the dandelion. It is not in focus, some of the grass blades are.
Even if you are out for just 2 quick shots, make them count. Learn to use your 2 most important tools when shooting - mind & eyes.

So, now that I burst your bubble, which I hope I really didn't, Go out, have fun, and shoot some awesome, well composed shots.
Good luck!

William
Dandelions grow by the gazillion, people walk by them everyday and do not even take notice of them. If you shoot them, be creative and make people take notice.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'll try a little harder today to get a nice clean shot that's well composed.
I'll be back!

Most reactions

Back