My First Shot With The 7D C&C Please!

the colors really pop out! nice i'm still debating if I want a 5d or 7d? hmmm

Do you want a slow-focus, slow burst rate, super high res, super clean ISO, full frame camera? Or a very fast, accurate-focus, very high burst rate, decent-to-good ISO, 1.6 crop frame camera?

They're completely different bodies for completely different shooting needs. Both are very good at what they were designed for: high res, controlled studio work (5DII) and fast-paced, high-speed action work (7D). Both can be used in all forms of photography, but obviously excel best at what they were designed for.

the colors really pop out! nice i'm still debating if I want a 5d or 7d? hmmm

Do you want a slow-focus, slow burst rate, super high res, super clean ISO, full frame camera? Or a very fast, accurate-focus, very high burst rate, decent-to-good ISO, 1.6 crop frame camera?

They're completely different bodies for completely different shooting needs. Both are very good at what they were designed for: high res, controlled studio work (5DII) and fast-paced, high-speed action work (7D). Both can be used in all forms of photography, but obviously excel best at what they were designed for.

Nuff Said!

Most reactions

Back