My first sweaty wet subject

MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mattmosh.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I built that nifty little box that everyone always links to on Strobist.

I've never used such a thing. Wanting instant results, I just grabbed a desk lamp and a beer.

1)
beer-01.jpg

1.5)
beer-04.jpg

2)
beer-02.jpg

3)
beer-03.jpg

Oops. I've had a few.

beer-oops.jpg

Thoughts?

I'm not a fan of the B&W one (doesn't look like beer anymore), but I like the others.
1.5 seems to have a lot of noise...

I like 2 the most. The only nitpik with it is that I would have gotten a better looking lime slice (no seeds). Otherwise, it looks perfect to me.
It also reminds me that my glass is empty...:lol:

Thanks for sharing the blooper shot too. :)

I'm not a fan of the B&W one (doesn't look like beer anymore), but I like the others.
1.5 seems to have a lot of noise...

Yeah, I was messing around with Color Efex, it was supposed to look like Gold 400 with grain. Guess it does look noisy. As for the B&W one, in color the glass was invisible. I'm not a big fan either, as i don't even really like conversions, but its nice to try different things. Especially when drinking.

I like 2 the most. The only nitpik with it is that I would have gotten a better looking lime slice (no seeds). Otherwise, it looks perfect to me.
It also reminds me that my glass is empty...:lol:

Thanks for sharing the blooper shot too. :)

I didn't really plan on taking pictures, so the seed was there. I wanted to take it out and do a few more, but as you can see by the lack of head it was sitting way to long I was getting antsy!

And thanks!

It shows nicely how well this $3 lightbox can work.

The only thing I didn't have was the poster board, and it cost a whopping $.55!

I can't wait to mess with it some more.

That piece of poster board has a nice drink ring on it, so I may as well take a picture of what I'm drinking now. Stoli O & left over flat Sprite. Great summer drink.

w1k-blueorange.jpg

Looks like I just left the camera where it was...because I did. ha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back