my first Teen Shoot c&c

Status
Not open for further replies.
could I get some insight as to why they're dreadful?

If you look at other people's posts, Christie Photo is a sound photog and has offered sound advice. Stick with those types of comments and ignore those that aren't helpful

Sounds like you need to create a rating system so we all know who's advice is worthwhile and who's isn't.

could I get some insight as to why they're dreadful?

If you look at other people's posts, Christie Photo is a sound photog and has offered sound advice. Stick with those types of comments and ignore those that aren't helpful

Sounds like you need to create a rating system so we all know who's advice is worthwhile and who's isn't.
We kinda do, its the thanks system. For instance bitter has a high percentage of thanks compared to his number of posts. So its safe to say he is usually helpful. Me, I have 6...:lmao:

Consider dentistry, please. These are not very good and show little aptitude in posing, composition, lighting, or expression.

It would take all day to explain.

So I'm not gonna do it. But I will show you something of mine to give you a hint (this is a candid of a girl at a festival).

Vertical!

0606039-R1-047-223.jpg

Last edited:
Consider dentistry, please. These are not very good and show little aptitude in posing, composition, lighting, or expression.

So I'm not gonna do it.
Just ignore useless trolls like this. We all started out as rank amateurs and none of us were Ansel Adams at the beginning... and few were later on, either. Take the good advice out of these threads and simply disregard poisonous nonsense. Keep shooting!

:thumbup:

I don't mean to steer the OP's thread, but I think we give too much time and effort to those who seem to purposely bait and troll.

@OP - it seems your thread has now provided a lot of useful info for you. The trick now is to try and implement some of the suggestions.

We kinda do, its the thanks system. For instance bitter has ayou high percentage of thanks compared to his number of posts. So its safe to say he is usuatruelly helpful. Me, I have 6...:lmao:

Truth to that! I have 4 so I am not part of the "click" either.

So I'm not gonna do it.

Is Bryce your Alt?

#1. it took me a moment for me to find the girl in the picture. A closer crop would be much more appealing - also, I'd opt for full black and white next time! :)

#2. Way too much cleavage for a teenager. Given that this girl looks between the ages of 14 and 16, I'd be really upset if I was given a picture of my child in this position.

#3. A little over exposed, but otherwise nice. :)

Keep tryin'!

I have seen some pictures from people that are just so bad and they post so many that I just can't pick wich ones to talk about. And they will be so bad that all I have is bad to say so I just keep my mouth shut.

:roll:

Why don't you give tips or pointers to help the person out?
I mean really. Why do you even bother?

Not everyone should be encouraged. It really does a disservice to them. Not everyone who wants to play football is Bret Favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back