my first Teen Shoot c&c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do a crop more like this for the first one, but this is just my opinion.

2yxkfna.jpg

I would delete it

Sounds like you need to create a rating system so we all know who's advice is worthwhile and who's isn't.
We kinda do, its the thanks system. For instance bitter has ayou high percentage of thanks compared to his number of posts. So its safe to say he is usuatruelly helpful. Me, I have 6...:lmao:

Truth to that! I have 4 so I am not part of the "click" either.

WTF..he gets thanked....and I don't when it was my post!?. This thanks system f'ing SUCKS ( said like bill o'reillys youtube flip out) :lmao:

I'd do a crop more like this for the first one, but this is just my opinion.

2yxkfna.jpg

I would delete it

If it were a movie, I would walk out on it. Sometimes I deliberately go to Tom Cruise movies just so I can walk out in a huff. Or two or three huffs. Depends on how many huffs I have on me.

Last edited:
1. Needs a lot of work. Composition needs to be redone. Selective coloring should be on the focal point of your piece.

2. Take the bracelets off (unless they're extremely sentimental). Don't cut off her legs. Your depth of field is way to high. Tell her to wear a different shirt as well.

3. This angle makes the subject look "bigger" than she really is.

this thread is like a battle royale!

ive seen worse pics on this forum (backhanded compliment;)), we've got someone who can tell just from this that you will never learn how to better your pics, brutal single word crit...wow!

speculation....assumptions....and rudeness OHMAI!

could I get some insight as to why they're dreadful?
No real thought to the composition and number 2 is a cleavage shot of a teen. Any man taking a cleavage shot of a teen should be kicked in the nuts and punched in the eye. If I saw my daughter in shat cleavage shot you would be walking on nubs. The violation of children makes me extremly angry. Being the pictures have no thought involved in the overall qualit of the picture I can only guess that the only thing you were doing was drooling over a child. I hate to sound like a jerk and I hope I have not over stepped but that number 2 shot makes me realy uneasy. Makes me wonder where you are headed with this child and will it get worse.

Bryce, you have got to be kidding. Overreact much? Jump to conclusions much? I'm pretty sure the OP is a female...

People are far to sensitive about things they don't need to be and far too insensitive to the important things.

That is why I kept my comment short but you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back