17 - 18
19 - 20
21 - 22
23 - 24
25 - 26
27 - 28
29 - 30

welcome to the forum! :)

why not introduce yourself in the welcome and intro section? ;)

Those images are of very mixed quality, some have real potential IMHO.

To get qualified and specific comments it appears wise to post slightly less images in one go, and to number them so we can refer to the numbers :)

I like some of these very, very much! Would it be possible for you to edit your original post and number them as that makes it much easier for everyone to comment on individual photos?

Cheers!

*edit*
alex_b beat me to it...now I seem redundant...oh bother :p

i kind of numbered them...i'll remember this next time i make a topic:)

Hiya p3tr ... welcome!

Well, what can I say?
31 photos in one post are just too many.
Just too many.
Many of them do show some real potential, but they are too small, too many in one go, and too diversified.
You don't give any of them a chance to stand on their own and shine for themselves.
You might want to show them larger (800x600px wide) and previously sort them by topic or subject or photo technique or so and present them again, one by one, or a series of similar photos, something like that; that would really be helpful.

Next to taking good photos it is another skill to make good choices and consequently good presentations, you see?

Some really god photos lie hidden in there, but as others have stated, perhaps you can open another thread on a certain topic you feel is closer to your heart? Or just some of your best pics. Oh, and welcome to the forums :).

Most reactions

Back