my first try at longtime exposures

Jimmy The Bat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
015-1.jpg

im just a noob, so my 2 cents dont matter very much, but does the picture look a tad bit crooked to you? it may not be. breat picture nonetheless!

I guess I never noticed until now,but it kind of is. my tripod was on a bridge & the highway is slightly uphill on corner.I dont like the fact that I had to shoot through a chainlink fence,but it was the only shot I could get.I was basically just trying this out for the first time just to see how it came out.Now I plan on getting a better shot at different location.

P.S.
Your 2 cents does matter,thats why I put this photo on here!

Here's another 2 cents from another noob, and I gotta say that I really like the effect that the chain link has on the image. It really makes it stand out from the crowd of long exposed night shots of traffic, in my opinion. As much as you dislike that you had to do that, to me, it's what makes the image!

Also, I agree that it does seem a tiny bit crooked.

The buildings in the background are a bit distracting, and the chain link might be able to work if you level it out a bit. As it stands, it stands out too much as an object in the foreground and distracts from the cars.

Most reactions

Back