rlcphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
using the Canon 30D with the nifty fifty 50mm 1.8

IMG_2120CR2_edited.jpg

IMG_2120CR2_edited_2.jpg

is there a difference between the two? excuse my novice eyes.

no there was a glitch some where?? another attached some hows

looks great! I still don't really know what to do with RAW unfortunately...

good job. I think it would have helped to stop the lens down a hair to maybe 2.8 or 4.0 so you would have gotten more sharp flowers in the frame, and the saturation seems a tad bit high for my taste, but good job.

I think it would have helped to stop the lens down a hair to maybe 2.8 or 4.0 so you would have gotten more sharp flowers in the frame

Opening up the aperture would create a more shallow depth of field, thus making the focal point sharp, but the surrounding flowers which were not on the same focal plane out of focus.

no there was a glitch some where?? another attached some hows
i am also a rookie and dont shoot in raw yet do to the fact i dont have editing software yet....... but isnt this attachment that he speeks of not a glich but the actual RAW file .....??

No I think he accidentally linked the image twice. Neither Internet explorer nor firefox could display the actual raw file. It was converted to jpg or some other type.

Opening up the aperture would create a more shallow depth of field, thus making the focal point sharp, but the surrounding flowers which were not on the same focal plane out of focus.

yeah I know. I said stop it down to put more sharp flowers in the frame, not Sharper flowers, just more of the flowers to be sharp in a deeper depth of field. The blurry flowers at the front of the boqet bother me, but it's just my opinion.

i am also a rookie and dont shoot in raw yet do to the fact i dont have editing software yet....... but isnt this attachment that he speeks of not a glich but the actual RAW file .....??

your browser wouldn't be able to display a RAW file. Only RAW editing software can, then it needs to be processed as a Tiff, J-peg, or Bitmap to bee seen by other programs.

Most reactions

Back