My first upload. =]

wow! you are very lucky. your boyfriend must love you.

HAHAHA i would hope so! where in jersey are you? I'm in carteret but i'm in Toms River alot.

DOF=Depth of Field. Sorta giving a flat picture a 3-D feel by hard focus on one particular spot and blurring the rest. (Not the best explanation but I tried).

Cant wait for more shots. Keep up the great work!

thankk you!!!

I hope this big dude with a flashy tshirt isn't a friend of yours :mrgreen: what's really disturbing is that there are actually women who dig that kind of self-loving narcissists :confused:

oh god no. My friend is the one with the i love nj tshirt who has been critisized. but oh well =]]

when people think of new jersey they think of that? no wonder everyone hates us and makes fun of us. not everyone from new jersey is like that. trust me. actually i dont really know anyone who dresses like that. nj, ftw.

yeah seriously. New Jersey has people like us who prove to everyone else that NJersians are freakin awesome =]] NJ ftw times 10.

He does realize it's a totally different drivetrain, right?​

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I'm really not a picky troll. Great shots and welcome to TPF!​

hahah yeah. the JDM Type R obviously is right hand drive. He's hopefully getting the conversion soon =]]. that and also the type r motor. But other than that he got the wheels and painted the car championship white.

JDM type r's ftw :)

HAHAHA i would hope so! where in jersey are you? I'm in carteret but i'm in Toms River alot.

thankk you!!!

oh god no. My friend is the one with the i love nj tshirt who has been critisized. but oh well =]]

yeah seriously. New Jersey has people like us who prove to everyone else that NJersians are freakin awesome =]] NJ ftw times 10.

hahah yeah. the JDM Type R obviously is right hand drive. He's hopefully getting the conversion soon =]]. that and also the type r motor. But other than that he got the wheels and painted the car championship white.

JDM type r's ftw :)

Which motor is in the JDM Type R-K series or a B? I know the US car has a K20, I'm assuming it's just a K with tighter tolerances.

Either way, clean looking car and great shots.

JDM motors are easy easy to find with low mileage, mostly because motors in Japan legally have to be replaced after a certain number of miles. They're less restricted airflow wise, and tolerances are much tighter. Vtec is always nice too.

3/23 - new pics . My neice Christie.

i need as much critiquing possible i know theres much to be corrected here.so please. let me know where i went wrong.

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0628.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

I think you may need to work on getting a faster shutter speed. Boost your ISO, open your aperture, or get more light in there! Unfortunately they all have motion blur/low light shake. I didn't look for exif data, but you will probably need a shutter speed of at least 1/100 for a baby moving. What was it you shot, perhaps 1/60th?

When I get home from shooting, shots like this I discard right away, if it's not in focus, it's not in my keepers. That's just me though :) I like your other stuff though, you've got a good eye!

Keep it up!

I think you may need to work on getting a faster shutter speed. Boost your ISO, open your aperture, or get more light in there! Unfortunately they all have motion blur/low light shake. I didn't look for exif data, but you will probably need a shutter speed of at least 1/100 for a baby moving. What was it you shot, perhaps 1/60th?

When I get home from shooting, shots like this I discard right away, if it's not in focus, it's not in my keepers. That's just me though :) I like your other stuff though, you've got a good eye!

Keep it up!

yeah i know its so hard she moves so damn much! i'm still learning about shutter speeds and apertures so once i get the hang of it hopefully i will deliver clearer baby pics. =[

Most reactions

Back