My First Wedding (10 pics)

Thanks for the advice, I know their not perfect, Its my FIRST wedding! ha! I really do appreciate the advice, thats the only one someone can learn. Thanks for the help EOS JD!! I will play around more in photoshop. Oh you asked what program I edit them in, typically either PS3 or PhotoImpact, is their a better program?

IMO, there is no better program than PS3. Keep learning techniques. We are all still learning. ;-)

Thanks for the advice, I know their not perfect, Its my FIRST wedding! ha! I really do appreciate the advice, thats the only one someone can learn. Thanks for the help EOS JD!! I will play around more in photoshop. Oh you asked what program I edit them in, typically either PS3 or PhotoImpact, is their a better program?

No probs with the advice. CS3 is indeed the best to use but if you shoot RAW, edit first in lightroom if you have it.

Remember the Adobe Camera RAW now works with JPG images too. Try using it for some of yours. Tweak exposure and white balance.

i've not found it better in that I can edit in ACR and get pretty much the same results on file by file - however it's much quicker and easier when dealing with lots of files.

I think they look very nice. I myself and very new and have three weddings under my belt so I'm still learning everyday! Practice makes perfect. As a newbee myself can you tell me how you got your name across the pictures? What are you charging? What does your package look like? I'm working through now what to charge, what to offer, etc.

Most reactions

Back