my (former) avatar

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
almost every night i play a game of "Sorry" with my wife n kids, after dinner. often i set the camera up on a tripod and set the auto shutter-release to go off every 2 minutes or so. we forget the camera is there...
i got myself one night, getting impatient for the next shot, i thought the timer was malfunctioning, and just as i reached for it, off it went. my wife sets the damn thermostat so high, i almost never wear a shirt at home. even though i appear naked, i am wearing jeans, i assure you. (no pun intended)

I.jpg

toby, i love this photo. the lighting, the unusual pose and it also seems to capture your 'frustration' with the camera. Goes to show that sometimes the best shots are the unexpected ones. Excellent matie, i was waiting for you to post this one :)

really cool photo ... sure you're wearing jeans :eyebrows:

As much as I love the photo - what I really am impressed with is the ritual you have with your family - inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

thanks you guys. i am truly at peace only when i have my babies gathered around me- they're laughter is the most beautiful sound, and their smiles are like a balm that heals the wounds of the day...
they make me very happy, and i look forward to the ritual.

my wife, however, is the most competitive chick i ever met. you can practically hear the clicks as she locks and loads before each game. the kids and i usually gang up on her, but even then she wins too damn often for our liking.
we love her anyway.

the hubby beats me at Scrabble all the time :?

A beautiful B&W; you also captured a great moment during a cherished family ritual. Nothing but good stuff here. I'm so glad you posted this!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back