My Free Downloadable Printable 2009 Landscape Calendar

David_Senesac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidsenesac.com
08-G4-3.jpg

Each year using Photoshop, I create an annual calendar that I make available on my website below as a marketing tool using a background of one of the images I captured during the current year. For 2008 that happened to be an image I made at dawn with my little Coolpix near Mono Lake. For 2009 it is the above flatbed scanned and processed 4x5 Provia 100F image I exposed this last summer in August while on a backpacking trip into the John Muir Wilderness. Unlike usual image calendars, I place the actual calendar text on the image instead of making it separate as is usual. Thus I look through my recent collection of yearly images that have large continuous tone areas where the calendar text will stand out well from the background. Images as sunrises, sunsets, and sky on water reflections often work best and the latter type provided the source this holiday season. See how the calendar worked out placed atop this image that is much larger than the tiny thumbnail shown below.

My calendar can be freely downloaded from my site and then printed out on any usual home inkjet printer. The intended size is for an ordinary 8.5x11 paper sheet. From my below homepage website, at upper right, select the "Tips, Tools, Information Page ...Free 2009 Calendar" that will change to my Information sub-page. Then select the "2009 Calendar" field next to the Christmas trees at page top. That will open the calendar information page with simple information about downloading and printing.

2009_calendar_th.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back