My Friday night

cal_gundert05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Friday night is no night to stay inside, so I went out for an hour and took some night shots. I couldn't take many shots because my batteries died and I didn't have any money, but here are a few:

131693661-M-1.jpg

131693656-M-1.jpg

131693654-M-1.jpg

Um.. I see no pictures...

Can anyone see them now? :scratch:

AHA! I had the option to allow external links to my pics turned off. It SHOULD work now.

no pictures,no pictures, no pictures, no pictures,no pictures, no pictures,no pictures,no pictures, no pictures,no pictures,no pictures, no pictures,no pictures,no pictures, no pictures,no pictures,no pictures, no pictures

Yay, it worked!

The first 2 were taken in the downtown BART station.

I see them.....

The first one is definately 'spooky'.......were the people there when you took the picture? Or did those 'ghostly' illusions show up later??

I see them.....

The first one is definately 'spooky'.......were the people there when you took the picture? Or did those 'ghostly' illusions show up later??

Yes, they were there. The guy closest to me was actually walking down the escalator as I took the pic, so that added to his ghostly trail (I had about a 1.5 sec shutter speed).

Yes, they were there. The guy closest to me was actually walking down the escalator as I took the pic, so that added to his ghostly trail (I had about a 1.5 sec shutter speed).

Thanks for the response......I think it is a really cool picture!!! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back