My Friend An

Shibby!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Got out for a short shoot. As in 10 quick minutes. This is the first real time I made an effort to picture a person.

Either way, got a few decent pictures, but I like this one the best. Obviously it's been highly edited, but looking for C&C. I've had some other locations scouted, but being a Saturday afternoon they were way too busy to set up light stands, etc.

Sorry about the chopped foot.

Oh yea. Shot with a Xti, 10-22mm EF-S F3.5-4.5 at 10mm, 100 ISO. Forget shutter and aperature settings.

1editjpeg.jpg

I love it... No idea about the technical aspects other than her unfortunate foot, but I really like the PP and such.

Awesome shades too.. lol

That could be a really cool shot. The lighting's harsh, as you mentioned--I'd try a part of day where the light's to your left. That way you can get a cool reflection off her sunglasses. Additionally, the cropping is center-weighted, IMHO. I'd shift the frame to the left and place her by the rule of thirds. That way her foot will come back into the frame.

Thanks guys. I'm quite sadened by the fact I never got her foot in there.

The light was fairly harsh, but I think the post processing helps with that. It almost accents it.

We couldn't find any shaded areas to take pictures that weren't busy and she wasn't wanting to have the lights set up while people were around. I can't say I was wanting that either.

Most reactions

Back