My friend Anna

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Winter is over, and in Quebec it's a pretty big deal! So my friend and I decided to spend some time outdoors, enjoying the nice weather and doing some photos!

DSC_2630-Edit-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_2637-Edit-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_2643-Edit-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_2712-Edit-Edit-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_2718-Edit-Edit copy.jpg

Trying some tutorial for beauty on the net
DSC_2934-Editprise1 beforeaftercopy.jpg

I love the poses and lighting in the first three, but the background is unfortunately very distracting to me. The last set is much better in that respect.

Lovely glamour work. I found the tent background distracting in the first set...if you can do some post production work to change the DoF a little, that should help. The second shot (with her hair backlit and tossled) is lovely--really love the pose on that and she's lovely. Second set of shots with the window reflection--remove that ball of light reflected in her hair in the first shot of the second set. Light seems a little harsh (but that's the challenge of shooting outdoors on a sunny day). One other thought...yes, black is stylish and a lot of people think it's their best color. In this case, the black (b/c it isn't catching any backlighting or doesn't contrast with the background, particularly with the 1st shot of the 2nd set, adds weight to her waist. Look at photos where the dress is distinct from the background (either b/c of her top or backlight or backdrop) and she looks thinner. So in that dress, either pose her against a lighter backdrop or hit some light behind her so provide some definition.

Lovely model, lovely poses. And I totally get the "it's SPRING!!! Let's get outside and shoot!!!" mindset.

Thanks for the input!

Very nice. I especially like the second group.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if I would be crucifiate for the harsh light hahaha!

Lovely glamour work. I found the tent background distracting in the first set...if you can do some post production work to change the DoF a little, that should help. The second shot (with her hair backlit and tossled) is lovely--really love the pose on that and she's lovely. Second set of shots with the window reflection--remove that ball of light reflected in her hair in the first shot of the second set. Light seems a little harsh (but that's the challenge of shooting outdoors on a sunny day). One other thought...yes, black is stylish and a lot of people think it's their best color. In this case, the black (b/c it isn't catching any backlighting or doesn't contrast with the background, particularly with the 1st shot of the 2nd set, adds weight to her waist. Look at photos where the dress is distinct from the background (either b/c of her top or backlight or backdrop) and she looks thinner. So in that dress, either pose her against a lighter backdrop or hit some light behind her so provide some definition.

Lovely model, lovely poses. And I totally get the "it's SPRING!!! Let's get outside and shoot!!!" mindset.

You re totally right, we didn't had a lot of outfits since I met her out of nowere, it was a
Hey Aria, i'm downtown, you wanna shoot, sure give me an hour, i'm coming! lol
After we went at her place and did more outfits, it was a pretty relax setting haha. Which is what seem to happen a lot recently, if it's sunny outside, i'm shooting!

Great set as always! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back