My friend Jackie

CSRDesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Looking_into_the_future_by_astro308.jpg
\

This is a picture of my friend jackie I took with her 35mm camera that was taken in WV. We went out and collected flowers around the cabin when we were camping. This photo had a time stamp on it so I had to take it out in photoshop. Well what do you think?

-Matty R-

Jackie_3_by_astro308.jpg

Here is another shot of my friend jackie when we were down in the bahamas on a mission trip. I cropped it a little because there was a hat in the top left corner that was distracting. Also I was using a 35mm Canon for this shot.

Jackie_2_by_astro308.jpg

This is still my friend jackie. I took this on the bus in the bahamas while on the mission trip.

Wow, the grass in the Bahamas (#2) is crazy thick!

Back to the pictures.

The first one makes her hair look, I don't know, greasy. The shot itself isn't bad, that's just how it came across to me. Then again, I'm sort of an ass like that.

The second one isn't the best angle and it's blown out (legs). It overall feels just like a snapshot (and it maybe it was, and if that's the case, it's an above average snapshot. Or it's a below average artistic endeavor.)

The third one is too contrasted to be a portrait in my opinion, but not contrasted enough to be a silhouette. It's an uncomfortable in between lighting situation, and yet again the greasy hair strikes.

Just curious, what was the mission of the mission trip?

Actually #3 is my favorite, I think its great, and having it somewhere between a sillouette, and a portrait is what makes it striking in my opinion.

Most reactions

Back