My friend Linc (Warning.. Hawk eating lunch) Part 2

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hung around for its second try for dessert!

DSC_3930e0349websize.jpg

DSC_3943e0350websize.jpg

DSC_3944e0351websize.jpg

DSC_3946e0352websize.jpg

DSC_3966e0353websize.jpg

DSC_3970e0354websize.jpg

DSC_3975e0356websize.jpg

DSC_3982e0358websize.jpg

DSC_3983e0359websize.jpg

DSC_3990e0360websize.jpg

After this one, it had had enough of me hanging around, so it flew to the other side of the highway... I knew i was in for a nights work to edit all these shots.. 4 1/2 hours! sorry for so many posts at once!!

Thanks for looking!

Raymond,
#5 My favorite! Like the stare he's giving you.
#2 Next. Excellent view of wing and tail feathers!

Bill

cool! 8 and 9 are awesome! what kind of gear are you using?

wls3 said:
Raymond,
#5 My favorite! Like the stare he's giving you.
#2 Next. Excellent view of wing and tail feathers!

Bill

Thanks Bill.. he gave me the evil stare, because I was too close to the mouse he was eyeing up for dinner!! He got it anyway, and what a thrill to shoot all this.

I mean, he does not even let you watch him eat lunch with your camera in front of your eyes, but he even POSES and SMILES for you! That is too much for me. That is toooooooo much!
How can I communicate to our German hawks that they might as well be friendly and let an eager elderly photographer (me) get nearer to take their picture, if Canadian hawks already know that!?!?!?!?!?!?

wow man, those are some excellent shots. Love everything about them.
Arent they great birds. I should get out more and try to shoot some wild birds myself..........with "try" being the key word :)
Anyways, top job again.

LaFoto said:
I mean, he does not even let you watch him eat lunch with your camera in front of your eyes, but he even POSES and SMILES for you! That is too much for me. That is toooooooo much!
How can I communicate to our German hawks that they might as well be friendly and let an eager elderly photographer (me) get nearer to take their picture, if Canadian hawks already know that!?!?!?!?!?!?

I remember when I had a 35mm years ago, and wanted hawk shots, but couldn't get near them... I don't remember what length of lens I had, but it wasn't much.. I tried and failed, and gave up. But after seening Canoncan's threads in here last winter, I was inspired, and it's been a passion ever since. Thanks Peter!

Ray.. this is stuff that belongs in a wildlife mag buddy. Super shots !!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful shots raymond, great captures!!! i like 3 and 4 and the stare in 5 is awesome. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back