My friends GSX-R 1000

MATTY_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well my friend got a fresh paint job today so I snapped a few pictures for him. Here is one, more to come tomorrow! But I'm done editing for tonight! time to go out... :p

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Please give me some feedback on this!

nicks1000-1.png

well i would like to see more pics but that bike is sexy as jessica alba

A few more for ya! A couple of them im not really to happy with but here they are anyways!

DSC00984copy.png

DSC00990copy.png

DSC01049copy.png

DSC01060copy.png

gsx-r1000hdrcopy.png

Last edited:
The first one would have been better if it was horizontal to the wall.. The image looks quite soft or perhaps slighty out of focus as well. Maybe a bit more light would have helped you as well. There was another sports bike thread in here a couple of days ago, have a look for it and get some ideas as there were some sweet shots in it..

The first one would have been better if it was horizontal to the wall.. The image looks quite soft or perhaps slighty out of focus as well. Maybe a bit more light would have helped you as well. There was another sports bike thread in here a couple of days ago, have a look for it and get some ideas as there were some sweet shots in it..

ok thanks for the advice but are you talking about the very first pic or the first pic of my second post? I will search for that other post, thanks!

I have a CBR1000 never liked the GSXRs but that is one sexy Gix!! nice job

seems liek they all could be shaprer, but flat black is sexy as hell, goes great with the gold. my high school colors :D

I like the pictures, but I think he needs black frame sliders ;)

All the pics are shot well. Those shot with depth are great. Those against the wall not so much. The background is distracting. Try shooting the same shot but in the open where you can blur the background. Nice work.

thanks for the feedback guys! maybe i will try to get some more shots once it stops raining this week. I agree with the graffiti background, it is very distracting and thats after i desaturated it a little bit.. maybe a better location next time. i will post up some pictures if i re-shoot. Thanks again for the advice thou! and yes, i love the flat black and gold... it looks amazing in person!

Most reactions

Back