My garden pest control.

A spider infestation is harder to anticipate than most other infestations. Spiders tend to favor dark, poorly-lit places throughout your home. The best way to prevent them from filling your home is to keep it clean and make sure you check your basement, attic, and other storage places frequently. Spider bite is dangerous. My brother has been treated for long as he was bitten by a spider and I think it was poisonous.We then took the help of a pest control company exterminator elk grove, on our aunt recommendation, and their people helped us to get rid from them.

I love these! Garden spiders as we called them growing up. Fitting as they were always in the garden lol. We used to throw big grasshoppers into there webs and watch them wrap em up like it was nothing. My step dad had an odd looking Sony digital camera with a macro on it which is ironically what got me into photography :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The size of some of the bugs they catch is amazing to me. They eat a lot too.
Do you shoot macro?

I used to when I was younger and my step dad had that Sony with the macro set up. I actually won a youth photo contest with a pic of those spiders. I would love to get back into it but a lens is out of my range at the moment. :(

Not a poisonous species. Never heard of one biting a human either.
I got bit more than once by them in my grandparents green house / farm. Not poisonous, true. However, the bite always burned and left a hard itchy lump in the bite area which inevitably would get infected because kids are not the cleanest. You get bit by them when you walk through there nest and not realizing they are hitching a ride on you. Grandma said they were her soldiers.

I always figured they would bite if I messed with them, but never tried to find out for myself. :lol:

I used to when I was younger and my step dad had that Sony with the macro set up. I actually won a youth photo contest with a pic of those spiders. I would love to get back into it but a lens is out of my range at the moment. :(

All I have are pretty much kit lenses. You should give it a try with whatever you have, and you could also get some cheap macro extension tubes. :)

A spider infestation is harder to anticipate than most other infestations. Spiders tend to favor dark, poorly-lit places throughout your home. The best way to prevent them from filling your home is to keep it clean and make sure you check your basement, attic, and other storage places frequently. Spider bite is dangerous. My brother has been treated for long as he was bitten by a spider and I think it was poisonous.We then took the help of a pest control company exterminator elk grove, on our aunt recommendation, and their people helped us to get rid from them.

I had a uncle get bit by a brown recluse, of course he has this "i'm a tough guy" attitude, so he didn't go to the hospital for a few days. Now that was a bad idea!:rolleyes:
But when it comes to these guys, the more the merrier! :)

All I have are pretty much kit lenses. You should give it a try with whatever you have, and you could also get some cheap macro extension tubes. :)

I have done a little bit with my kits also.. Just nowhere near the quality that I remember getting. And I just learned about extension tubes and reversal rings so I'm doing a little research on those to see which way to go

I have done a little bit with my kits also.. Just nowhere near the quality that I remember getting. And I just learned about extension tubes and reversal rings so I'm doing a little research on those to see which way to go

That's why these aren't very good. My lenses just aren't that great for this, but it is fun to play with them.
I haven't gotten extension tubes yet. I don't have a lot of interest in macro, but I do enjoy playing a little with it, so one of these days something like extension tubes or reversal rings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back