My girl - Her hat

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenlavazza.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my beautiful daughter Ella!! I bought her this hat and wanted to get some photos of her in it....so far I think this was the best one I got.

4257082199_a985497481.jpg

Great pic and adorable daughter...keep shooting as she is so photogenic!

adorable little girl

Aww! She is beautiful, my kids start to get so frustrated with me for always snapping pictures. She's a great model with a beautiful smile.:D

Awesome photograph. Great Smile!

Aww! She is beautiful, my kids start to get so frustrated with me for always snapping pictures. She's a great model with a beautiful smile.:D

I know how you feel. I have to pay my daughter $10 a session. I sometimes end up paying my friends kids too. :lol:

ok i agree she is beautiful.......but, if we are talking constructive criticism of the photo itself, in my opinion her left side is pretty well overexposed giving her a bit of a ghostly look on that side.

either drop the exposure a bit or try and diffuse the lighting on that side.....hope this helps

I agree Milesy. I did that in PP actually.... Sometimes it takes stepping away for a minute and coming back to the photo to see stuff like that. I think it's due to her light hair, eyes and skin too. :) I am purposely trying to achieve a more washed out look, but not thaaaaaat much!
Here is less bright one. Better?
4258294492_fae2e0e9f1.jpg

Here is the color version:
4258294534_61ab448247.jpg

I actually really like the color version. Overall it is a great shot. The expression is perfect and eyes are wonderful and focus is spot on. Nice job!
TJ

i agree its an improvement but still a little on the ghostly side ......and im not sure you can get it 'just right' without a fair bit of work

..i also think the different colours of her eyes (due to the light) is fairly noticible - im sure you could fix this up in photoshop if you wanted to.

it may be easier to use this one as a learning shot and try and capture again.

i hope my comments help you

depends on what you use the photo for....but the color one is best. her smile and expression are priceless

Most reactions

Back