My Girlfriend and her Mother.

lmyamen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well my girl friend was wanting to get some nice pictures of her and her mom, so she asked me to take them out.Here is just a few that i really liked, i know the angles may be a little harsh for some but they really liked it. Let me know what ya think.

2669262926_9d6ee8214a.jpg

2668419199_596dee0edd.jpg

2669144974_80cb8b8cf7.jpg

2669142400_d420319a7f.jpg

2669146404_3d4c885fd8.jpg

Well, I don't really like the angled ones but #3 is very nice.

I love the creativity of the fourth shot. It shows me you're thinking outside the box (or maybe inside the box, since that's where it looks they are...:) )

The third one I also think is very good. The first one I think would need to be a bigger image to work well, cause the faces are so small. But maybe not. I'm just a beginner, and although I always have a strong desire to see the faces well in a photo, I don't know if others do. This is just an opinion, not a critique.

You know i thought the same thing, it looks alot better in the bigger form, heres the actual pic size.

2669262926_9d6ee8214a_b.jpg

I love number 4. Great creativity and it really communicates a sense of fun the two share together. They will treasure that shot for a long time.

I also don't like the angles - or the vignetteing. But #3 is really sweet, I know my mom would melt to have a photo of her and I like that. And I like #4 because it's fun and quirky but I would maybe try to reduce the redness that I'm seeing in the mom's eye.

4 is the best of the bunch= your post processing is too harsh in many of these. Maybe bring that down a touch.. TFS

***removed by Mod for lewd context*

Last edited by a moderator:
BigTiz, if you have something to say about photography, say it. But don't make comments that have no place on this Forum.

I'll see that you're banned.

love the angles! I dont like the vignetting on the first. But the others are great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back