TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please CC

4348423450_cf4b8ee8e7.jpg

Color one :

4348419686_2da98b88a3.jpg

Personally think it looks better without the mirror.

The mirror effect makes it look like a tacky myspace signature or something.

The image is ok, if you remove the mirror, I find her ear and chin are both tight in the frame. The part that seperates the side of her face from the building in the back is a bit odd...it looks too bright. I might of preferred her actually overlapping the building so that way, she is what is important in the image. Making the building stand out gives it more importance in the frame, which takes away from her.

The castle is important in this shot actually, she's from the north of MTL and she strudies in Quebec City. The castle being out of focus is just right I think as we still see it well, but it is not the main aspect.

The shot is for her parents, as Im going there this weekend. I admit the mirror might be a lit too much. Ill upload the normal version !

I would have taken a step to the right to get as much of the sky out of the photo as possible. I think that the sky turns the building from a background into a distraction.

i liked both single and double...
the experimentation is encouraging....never go back from new experiments.
80% we follow conventional photography...some goes to new high, why not appreciate..tfs.

Your last one is looking better. I would lower the saturation in PP, so that she doesnt look so....saturated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back