My girlfriend portrait

SLAiPS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photocross-lifestyle.blogspot.com
Value as photography was got

Mygirlfriendportriet.jpg

Her pose is perfect except for I would of rather see her whole arm or no arm at all. She is a beautiful girl and really takes a photo quite well. Do you have this one is color too? If so I would love to see that one too.

I agree with oldnavy, the composition is not the best, with the arm the way it is. I mean, that's not to say that it's straight up bad, but it's just not the best. I think you really nailed the exposure though! And the sharpness is good. Don't get me wrong here, the composition may not be amazing, but the shot is still good. And yes, I second that request for color.

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't notice the arm until you said something about it.
She is gorgeous. Nice shot.

Very nice shot, I love the clarity and contrast.

The string of hair going in front of her right eye takes away from it for me, but I like the rest of it. And I didn't notice the arm until I actually looked for it.

I think you really need to punch up the shadows if you're going to have this much of the shot in highlight. Also, her serious look is borderline grimacing. I would probably re-shoot but it's a good attempt.

Wow, she is really gorgeous!

I prefer the new shots you posted over the original. The really like the lighting in the first of the new two. I just wish she had a little smile or something, lol.

Not everyone smiles. I personally really like the photos because she is not smiling, they seem natural and I especially like the fact that she isn't looking into the camera. The lighting is great. Good job.

Big thanks that have valued girl and photography as a whole!
Here is else two photographies from same serieses:
1_3.jpg

2.jpg

I really like the second one here, she is a beautiful subject. I only wish she was looking a little more into the camera. I think if she keeps her head at the same angle (in the second shot above) and looked into the camera it would be a knock your socks off photo. Just my opinion.

Not everyone smiles. I personally really like the photos because she is not smiling, they seem natural and I especially like the fact that she isn't looking into the camera. The lighting is great. Good job.

Ha, I know that everyone doesn't smile. Something in her eyes makes me think of a smile, like she is on the verge or something. I don't see sadness there. Maybe it's just me though. That is why I think a little smirk on her face would look good.

I love the second pic, very beautiful but why did you stick her in the tree? ; )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back