My Grandmother

There's a little bit of space above the head which i would personally crop off. Apart from that i think its a great little shot Battou. You caught a good expression on her face.

Do you have the lab process your photos Batt? I don't think they are doing your shots justice, including this one. Maybe think about trying a different place

There's a little bit of space above the head which i would personally crop off. Apart from that i think its a great little shot Battou. You caught a good expression on her face.

Do you have the lab process your photos Batt? I don't think they are doing your shots justice, including this one. Maybe think about trying a different place

Thanks

Yeah I have the film lab processed, but for the convertion to digital and after is all in my hands, I won't pay extra money for something I can do better. Sadly I'm not exactly a PS master and prolly can't do my own shots justice. Sadly as far as finding a different lab to process the film is not going to be easy with out having to put time I don't have into shipping as the same lab covers just about everyone in the aria.

I was going to use this as an illustration for using a consumerlevel printers to defend against unautherized printing and found that the 4:3 crop was far superior to the original crop....

722764_016_2_2.jpg

Thoughts.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back