my grandmother...

paxye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
paxye.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
she and my mother came to visit today and I took a few pictures of her... She always looks amazing!!

I am going to frame the last one I think and give it to her for her birthday and give a few copies to a few more family members..

She will be 85 next month..

2948392364_769df1d595.jpg

2947540555_e37d1ba890.jpg

2947541325_cac3f9a35a.jpg

she looks very old.

:confused: She's 85-what do you expect? :lmao:

-----

Honestly though, she looks FANTASTIC for 85 years old! Wow! I like them all but my favorite is #2. Only thing that keeps bugging me in #2...see that light down by the back of her knee? Can you do some post editing so that the spot isn't so bright? My eye keeps going to it for some reason. Otherwise, I really like the photo!

Nice set! She should be happy with them, I think.:D

Thanks... yeah... she is old. She was born in 1923 :)

and she is in amazing shape, healthy and has more of a social life than pretty much anyone I know... I hope I look as good at her age:lovey:

anyway...

how about this?

oct08_0837.jpg

For me the last photo as well (as the 2nd from above) has too busy/distracting of a background to it to really work.
I really like the first photo. The back lighting really works for me because it not only obscures the background, it frames her face nicely. Also her expression looks more natural and relaxed. Lovely job.

My favorite is number 3! All of them are good, the pool is distracting in number 2, although if it wasn't there, that would be my favorite. She looks very nice for her age! Great job!:thumbup:

she just looks very old! and my compliments to her for being able to do a photoshoot at that age. most 85 year olds i know enjoy a good couch or cane or just immobility in general.

Most reactions

Back