My handsome model :-)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I should not be posting those in this thread, because I am not a pro...but after all... I received a red semi sweet wine fromhim for this photo session :) I need you honest comments and critiques

IMG_8991.jpg

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9036.jpg

IMG_9053.jpg

IMG_9028.jpg

IMG_9020.jpg

IMG_9011.jpg

IMG_8989.jpg

all pictures where taken with a natural light, with my old helios 50 mm f/2.8 attached to my canon 350d through the adapter

Crap Mentos!
I love his matter of fact attitude in the 2nd.
The forth makes me want to know what he's thinking. He is pretty, eh?
Number 5 rocks my world. Wow!!!!!!!!!
6 is sultry..........I think he likes you!

hahah thank you a lot :D
I am really happy with this 30 years old lens...and I invested only $5 to mount it to my canon... it saves my life sometimes :D

uhh sorry number 5 was taken with a kit lens :D

hahah thank you a lot :D
I am really happy with this 30 years old lens...and I invested only $5 to mount it to my canon... it saves my life sometimes :D

uhh sorry number 5 was taken with a kit lens :D

Why apologize? The shot is terrific! It wouldn't matter if it was a poloroid photo. It's just fantastic!

actually photo number 5 works nice also inblack and white with high contrast but the model preferred color one :D this one is my favourite too

2, 5, and 6 are my favs! i love his face in number 6, but i love the colors in number 5!

off topics... is your avatar a photo of yourself? you are very very pretty :)

2, 5, and 6 are my favs! i love his face in number 6, but i love the colors in number 5!

off topics... is your avatar a photo of yourself? you are very very pretty :)

yes it is me, photo taken more than a year ago by my friend in Berlin Zoo :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:
:D :)
thank you :)

I really like #5 - I know his expression is a little odd but this photo really grabbed my attention - great job!

These are wonderful! #5 grabbed my attention too, there is so much to like about it. #2 also appeals a lot to me for its simplicity. Nicely done!

And I've heard it mention that you should never take photos for free. I'd say the wine makes for a nice compensation ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back