My Home Town

love it, I really should learn how to use that software

This is like something out of a dream or movie.
Or maybe it's just because I'm so used to seeing nothing but white and gray since October that my eyes aren't used to real COLOR.
There isn't anything I can say technically that hasn't already been said.

This is incredible. I would like this for a desktop... something to help cure my winter blues.

It looks like a renaissance painting.
I like it a lot.

Dani

Beautiful town you live in, nice work, l especially like what you did with the meadow.

great shot man. The UK's weather has been awful as of late. Tho I'm not big on outdoor shots... the weather has been making me feel uninspired.

Yes there is ... :drool:

:)

On the 30D the high speed shooting mode will churn out 5 FPS and with auto bracket on the quickets one's in the middle so the clouds need to be going some for any movement to show. I do sometimes get it but it's usually minimal.

And that for all the other comments peeps :mrgreen:

Did you still use a tripod or was their no need to with the high speed shooting? Also I don't know much about HDR but how do you know how much to bracket your photo? If I can get just one photo to turn out like that with an entire week of shooting I would be happy. Your picture is amazing. One more ? are you able to get a good print out of a picture like that?

Thanks Gizmo, Hoopy & Moley ;)

Did you still use a tripod or was their no need to with the high speed shooting? Also I don't know much about HDR but how do you know how much to bracket your photo? If I can get just one photo to turn out like that with an entire week of shooting I would be happy. Your picture is amazing. One more ? are you able to get a good print out of a picture like that?
This was taken on a tripod but I can sometimes take them hand held, if the exposure time will allow. I prefer to use a tripod whenever I can but if I don't have one or cant use one for whatever reason I will try to take 2 or 3 sets of auto bracketed shots on high speed shooting mode, hopefully one of those will align during processing ;) I usually auto bracket +/- 2 stops but recently been trying +/- 1 stop. I've found the 2 stop bracketing can sometimes introduce stripey sensor noise due to the large amount of underexposure. I haven't done any prints of this yes but have produced A4ish prints of other HDR type shots that were a lot noiser than this and they have been fine (if you dont mind a bit of grain in your print ;)). Thanks a lot for the bigging up too :mrgreen:

Thanks Gizmo, Hoopy & Moley ;)

This was taken on a tripod but I can sometimes take them hand held, if the exposure time will allow. I prefer to use a tripod whenever I can but if I don't have one or cant use one for whatever reason I will try to take 2 or 3 sets of auto bracketed shots on high speed shooting mode, hopefully one of those will align during processing ;) I usually auto bracket +/- 2 stops but recently been trying +/- 1 stop. I've found the 2 stop bracketing can sometimes introduce stripey sensor noise due to the large amount of underexposure. I haven't done any prints of this yes but have produced A4ish prints of other HDR type shots that were a lot noiser than this and they have been fine (if you dont mind a bit of grain in your print ;)). Thanks a lot for the bigging up too :mrgreen:

Thanks for the help :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back