My Illegal hike.

anubis404

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We got busted at the end by the sheriff. It was fun while it lasted though.

I didn't trespass for nothin though. How are the photos?

2739590331_8357406655.jpg

2740341502_a12d7bdce6.jpg

2740343316_d10c98680f.jpg

2740346786_ec7bd70a93.jpg

2740352510_a8f043b2f7.jpg

2739517311_ee7f16b2b1.jpg

2740355932_787e08b2e4.jpg

2740371542_11d48ee309.jpg

2740380778_ee5b6123bb.jpg

2740393146_c1a55b0858.jpg

Nice captures! The composition of 2 and 6 make them my faves. In both, I like how the trail/creek leads one's eye into the shot.

Thank-you; always good to knowingly go where you're not wanted and increase the general public's distrust of photographers. Well done!

Thank-you; always good to knowingly go where you're not wanted and increase the general public's distrust of photographers. Well done!

We had about nine people, 4 kids, one toddler three moms, and two dads. The deputy was very nice, I don't even think she noticed my camera. She just said that we should probably hike somewhere else. We all looked like a couple of families going on a nature walk, and I just looked like a teenager holding daddy's camera. We also used to go there all the time until the ownership changed.

I highly doubt that we were "increasing the general public's distrust of photographers". Especially considering there was no "general public" around to distrust us.

Nice shots. So why was this are off limits? Looks like it used to be a park.

Nice shots. So why was this are off limits? Looks like it used to be a park.

It was, but people kept leaving their trash there (which we weren't doing, obviously). It got so disgusting at one point that they closed it.

Ah! I just love it when that happens. We have the same problem with some areas here. It is usually the people who come up from the bigger cities who come up to camp and, leave trash apparently. I guess some of them figure the city is trash so why not feel like you are at home in the woods.

Ah! I just love it when that happens. We have the same problem with some areas here. It is usually the people who come up from the bigger cities who come up to camp and, leave trash apparently. I guess some of them figure the city is trash so why not feel like you are at home in the woods.

Yea, I hate it when a couple of idiots ruins it for the rest of us. I am however from the city, I'm just visiting relatives here in NY.

A similiar thing when up shooting a waterfall in the hills around Glasgow the other week. A truly beautiful place, littered with beer cans, cider bottles and empty polythene bags (that could have been used to carry said trash to the bin up the hill). Some people shouldn't be allowed out of there own street.

Wow, what a beautiful place to do some shooting. I would kill to find a place like that around where I live. Next time you sneak in there, bring some CPOL and ND filters. This way you can get some nice long shutter drags, producing some mystical photos. I am so jealous of you right now, LoL.

I would have to say #8 for me.....very nicely done.

Freedbaby

I can never understand how people who do camping (pretend to like nature, eh?), can leave their litter behind ...

oh, and i like number 5 the most :)

would be easier if they had numbers :p

Wow, what a beautiful place to do some shooting. I would kill to find a place like that around where I live. Next time you sneak in there, bring some CPOL and ND filters. This way you can get some nice long shutter drags, producing some mystical photos. I am so jealous of you right now, LoL.

Haha, I'm usually the one saying that. I'm lucky to get an opportunity like that.

I like the colors/exposure in most of these, but just an FYI, you've got a lot of really crooked horizons. I'm surprised no one's pointed it out yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back