My Introduction

mindstyle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello TPF:

Im an Industrial Design student attending the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. My background contains a associates of automotive technology and a large interest in art.

I grew up as a child of a rec photographer; and my fathers interest has had a lot to due with my own interest in both film and digital formats.

Im currently taking a photography 101 class at school and look forward to learning from both my class and TPF.

thank you

Hello TPF:

Im an Industrial Design student attending the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. My background contains a associates of automotive technology and a large interest in art.

I grew up as a child of a rec photographer; and my fathers interest has had a lot to due with my own interest in both film and digital formats.

Im currently taking a photography 101 class at school and look forward to learning from both my class and TPF.

thank you

welcome. There's some good automotive threads on here you'll enjoy.

Hi everyone!

I'm a traveler buddy, loves to explore things beyond my imagination :)

Welcome to TPF Mindstyle. :)

thank you everyone for the warm welcome

Welcome to TPF enjoy the stay

Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing both of your work. I hope to get some ideas from you for my husbands girlfriend (mustang he calls Shelby, yes she has a name, lol)
Can't wait to see pictures from India I think they are some of the most beautiful women.

Most reactions

Back